Chromatography technician17000 plus benefitsGloucestershire The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and...
QC/Development Analyst Permanent East Midlands Salary: up to 25k (dependent upon experience)Role:
- The QC Analyst will perform day-to-day analysis of samples.
- Working within the Analytical team you will be responsible for using primarily HPLC and GC to carry-out analysis of pharmaceutical samples.
- You will be working to standard pharmacopoeia methodology and will also get involved in cleaning verification and validation, analytical method verification and validation, analytical method transfer activity.
- Developing and validating methods for newly formulated products.
- Problem solving in the analytical method issues.Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in a Science subject.
- Experience of HPLC, QC, method development and validation.
- Good knowledge/experience of analytical instrumentation and qualification procedures.
- Experience of working in a cGMP/GLP environment.
- Good IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Credible and confident communicator (written & verbal) at all levels.
- Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment, adhering to strict deadlines/timescales.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- Committed to learning and development.If you are interested in the role please apply online by using the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.