Lab TechnicianHaverhill3 month fixed term contractImmediate startFull time, Mon-Fri, 36.25 hours per week To help our busy food and flavours manufacturing client through a busy...
Laboratory Technician- Temporary
SRG are looking for a Lab Technician with industry lab experience for a temporary role with a leading manufacturing company.
This role is perfect for someone with experience of wet chemistry and analytical methods and ready to start a new role at short notice.
- Responsible for carrying out routine analytical testing of products, processes and raw material supplies.
- Carry out repeat sampling and testing of products, processes, or raw materials which do not comply with quality or compliance specifications.
- Work effectively as part of the laboratory analysis team.
- Follow strict Quality standards and work instructions
- Educated to degree level in a science based discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in the use of Analytical Instruments and Wet Chemistry
- Understanding of working to GLP requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
If you think this could be the perfect role for you, please apply online or get in touch for more details!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.