Title: R&D TechnicianLocation: Reading, BerkshireSalary: Up to £12.84 per hourDuration: 6 Months.SRG are currently looking to recruit for a R&D Technician to join a national...
Title: R&D Technician
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12.84 per hour
Duration: 6 Months.
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a R&D Technician to join a national organisation that provide scientific analysis, consultancy and product development to the global food, drink, healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer goods markets.
As a R&D Technician you will be responsible for logging samples onto an internal database, preparing analytical samples to be ran through various techniques including HPLC. Preform analytical runs yourself, using HPLC and record and maintain your own log book and results and ensure that they comply with GMP.
- Run analytical testing on various products including food and pharmaceutical products.
- Prepare analytical solutions to be testing on HPLC.
- Maintain your own laboratory book and records to ensure they comply with GMP and other internal regulatory standards.
- Input information into internal systems.
- Be educated to a BSc level or similar within a scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working with key analytical techniques including HPLC.
- Be able to comfortably explain regulations such as GMP or GLP.
- Solid understanding of analytical science.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV .
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 0161 868 2205
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.