Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
Salary circa £20-30K (Dependent on Experience)
A leading diagnostics organisation in the North East are looking to recruit an experienced scientist with a strong background in molecular biology to join their growing team. The Scientist will focus on the development of IVD products utilising expertise from a cross functional team.
The successful Scientist will:
- Carry out experimental work running various assays
- Collaborate with engineers and external departments to aid the development of products
- Be involved in the recording of experimental data and associated reporting
- Carry out extensive PCR in the process of designing new assays
- Take the lead in projects focussing on the development of new assays
For this position we require an individual with a strong technical background in molecular biology. A PhD in life sciences combined with experience in the development of molecular assays from an industrial setting is required. In particular experience with qPCR would be beneficial. Knowledge of microfluidics, product development or infectious disease diagnosis would be advantageous.
If this sound like an excellent next move then please apply online or contact Kimberley on 0191 284 6768 with any queries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.