Product Development Scientist Mammalian cell cultureContract: 12 months full timeSalary: £25,000 £35,000Milton KeynesAre you a life scientist with experience in mammalian cell culture looking for...
Product Development Scientist - Mammalian cell cultureContract: 12 months full timeSalary: £25,000 - £35,000Milton KeynesAre you a life scientist with experience in mammalian cell culture looking for a new role to develop on your existing skills? My client is a successful biotechnology company based in Buckinghamshire and are looking for a talented scientist to join them for a 12 month contract. The role primarily involves mammalian cell culture including contract research using and developing a proprietary cell culture assay. You should be a proactive scientist with a good understanding of mammalian cell culture and a desire to succeed. The position:
- You will form part of a team reporting directly to the CEO
- You will develop and validate new assays based on existing proprietary assays used for contract research
- You will complete all work according to the quality management system and observe GLP
- You will write reports and present data to management as required.
The ideal candidate
- You will be educated to at least BSc level in life sciences with multiple years experience in mammalian cell culture
- You will have experience in product development from the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry
- You will be able to work autonomously with good attention to detail
- You will be a team player and bring high quality knowledge to the companyThis is an excellent opportunity to join a successful biotechnology company on a 12-month contract and aid in the development of novel cell based assays. To discuss the company and role further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.