Project Lead (In Vitro Diagnostics)Do you hold strong experience in the field of In Vitro Diagnostics and looking for an opportunity to join an innovative...
Packaging Technology Lead - Pharmaceuticals - Liverpool/ Cheshire / Manchester
My client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the north west of England and they are looking for an experience Packaging Technologist or engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for a wide variety of projects including packaging development & design, material selection, equipment selection and design documentation review and validation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience technologist to move into a lead role where you will be responsible for leading a small project team of 2-4 people. If you are interested in the above role and would like to apply do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Lead new packaging development projects from concept through to completion
- Manage and lead a small team of packaging technologists providing expert support
- Lead sourcing and identification of correct materials, machinery and components
- Writing and reviewing design documentation
- Degree qualified in packaging technology or related discipline (engineering, material science, polymer science)
- Experience working with secondary packaging in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience leading projects and ideally managing teams
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and processes
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.