Manufacturing Product Specialist Permanent East Midlands Attractive salary (dependent on skills and experience) plus excellent benefits package.Role: We are currently looking for a new Product...
Manufacturing Product Specialist Permanent East Midlands Attractive salary (dependent on skills and experience) plus excellent benefits package.Role:
- We are currently looking for a new Product Specialist to join our Manufacturing Technology Department based at our Health Care Manufacturing Site located in the East Midlands.
- You will be working as part of a technical team focused on product understanding and improvements.
- The product ownership role includes developing product understanding, writing and managing technical documentation, reviewing product performance, and ownership of process validation for Pharmaceutical products.
- You will interact with internal manufacturing, logistics and technical colleagues and possible interaction with customers/suppliers.
- You will be expected to set clear standards and lead by example when working with internal and external contacts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant science discipline.
- Relevant work experience within the field of medical device and the drug product industry is strongly preferred.
- Data analysis and subsequent technical review and interpretation of statistics is very desirable.
- Experience in GMP within a contract manufacturing environment of Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals is very desirable.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained is desirable.
- Process validation experience is desirable.
- Introduction of new equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Medical Device and Drug Product Quality Systems and GMPs for EU, US and ROW: ISO13485, Orange Guide is desirable.If you are interested in the role and require more information please feel free to contact Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.