Job Title: Associate Scientist Location: Hertfordshire Salary: £11.28 an hour Contract: 12 Months Are you a graduate in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a similar...
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Salary: £11.28 an hour
Contract: 12 Months
Are you a graduate in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a similar scientific subject?
SRG is working with a global pharmaceutical company with a broad portfolio of established household medicines and vaccines.
They are currently seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals with laboratory experience to join one of their R&D Analytical Teams in the development of new and existing products
- Data management and interpretation tasks such as recording results in laboratory notebooks
- Actively contribute to improvement initiatives in the laboratory
- Perform experimental analytical testing to GMP standards
- Identify problems with equipment and supplies and action accordingly
- A good first degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or relevant scientific subject
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC and UV-Vis
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and drive to learn
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity. Apply today or email your CV . For more information call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.