Responsibilities:Prepare high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.Work to agreed deadlines and...
- Prepare high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintaining records reflecting project status.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- To provide full regulatory support in terms of BREXIT preparations, post approval etc. for products as required in the UK and other countries as applicable and also oversight of the BREXIT activities within the business.
- To provide regulatory work to support BREXIT activities as necessary.
- Degree level education in any life sciences
- 2-3 years' experience required.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.