Quality Control Microbiologist Pharmaceuticals/FMCGType: PermanentLocation: HullSalary: Highly competitive, dependent on experienceSRG currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experience Microbiologist seeking an opportunity within...
Quality Control Microbiologist - Pharmaceuticals/FMCG
Salary: Highly competitive, dependent on experience
SRG currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experience Microbiologist seeking an opportunity within a truly global organisation.
The successful individual will support Quality Control testing of a broad portfolio of market-leading over the counter pharmaceuticals & fast moving consumer goods. Working as part of a small and expanding team, you will bring technical expertise in microbiological testing procedures, providing coaching and support to more junior microbiologists within the team and conducting any Out of Specification (OOS) investigations where required.
- Performing a range of microbiological testing on both raw materials & finished products, including Total Viable/Bacterial Counts (TVC), Environmental Monitoring, Water & Air sample testing and Preservative Efficacy Testing (PET)
- Conducting OOS investigations, trending deviation frequencies & implementing suitable corrective actions
- Use technical knowledge to support the development of more junior members of the team.
- Degree qualified in Microbiology or a related scientific subject
- Prior industrial experience conducting microbiological testing in a GMP regulated environment (sterile or non-sterile)
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt easily to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis on 0161 868 2235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: microbiology, microbiologist, microbiological, TVC, total viable count, environmental monitoring, preservative efficacy testing.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.