Compliance Team Leader
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Skills: Leadership, Management, Quality, Compliance, Regulatory
Do you have leadership skills combined with knowledge of Regulatory Compliance?
Are you seeking a role working with a leader in the flavours industry?
My client based in the Suffolk area seeks a Team Leader to be responsible for the Regulatory Compliance process, delivering company compliance.
We seek an individual with knowledge in compliance and quality, coupled with strong leadership and mentoring skills.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
* Provide leadership and support to the technical compliance team ensuring team engagement and empowerment.
* Prepare and monitor team critical metrics, delivering into overall company targets.
* Preparing procedures and training for the team
* Lead implementation of REACH and related legislation and compliance ongoing.
* Keeping up to date with relevant legislation for UK, USA and EU and delivering team outputs in line with such legislation standards.
* Review of technical journals and other literature
To be considered for this role you will have:* BSc, MSc (or equivalent) in a scientific subject
* Experience in technical compliance/technical regulatory background
* A natural leader; mentoring, coaching, directing workflow
* People management experience
* Knowledge in REACH and associated legislation
* Happy to travel on occasions within the UK/Ireland
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a great team, and drive forward delivery.
My client can offer a competitive salary (dependent on experience) with additional benefits.If you have the leadership skills to pursue this exciting opportunity and eager to join a successful team, providing further direction; please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.