Project Management Specialist (Market Access) Nutrition 6-12 months global Pharma/medical devices6-12 months contract60% field-basedOffice located in Bershire, UKCovering UK (mainly London and Manchester)A Global Pharma...
Project Management Specialist (Market Access) - Nutrition - 6-12 months - global Pharma/medical devices
6-12 months contract
Office located in Bershire, UK
Covering UK (mainly London and Manchester)
A Global Pharma in the medical device field is seeking a Project Manager Specialist. The ideal candidate will have experience both in oncology and nutrition in order to drive the project. He or she will need to demonstrate outstanding NHS knowledge particularly at a regional and local level (London and Manchester), and will be equally comfortable interacting with clinicians and payers at all levels as well as delivering specific projects to generate insight, strategy or market access materials.
- Project manager to provide focus on parenteral nutrition in oncology across UK and Ireland and implement the market access plan working with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- KOL development plan for 20 KOLs and relationship establishment for at least 10 by the end of 2018. Parenteral nutrition in oncology advisory board to be organised for Jan 2019
- Identification of key oncology centres across the cluster undertaking outcome based research in oncology that may have adjacencies to nutrition e.g. biomarkers, quality of life - looking for at least 5 collaborative centres in the UK
- Attendance at local oncology related meetings (not necessarily nutrition) to establish potential platforms for widening nutrition message, and gather details of key personnel for programme development/influence
- Extensive experience in the industry
- Degree educated with an understanding of NH
- Ability to think strategically and project manage multiple priorities
- Strong communicator with high level negotiation and influencing skills
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.