Field Services Engineer ImmunodiagnosticsMilton Keynes base covering Greater London Milton Keynes, Luton and Hemel HempsteadSalary up to £40,000 plus car + private health + attractive...
Field Services Engineer - ImmunodiagnosticsMilton Keynes base covering Greater London Milton Keynes, Luton and Hemel HempsteadSalary up to £40,000 plus car + private health + attractive pension scheme + bonus
Are you an experienced service engineer for laboratory equipment looking for a new challenge in a field based role? My client is a large multi-national laboratory supplies company and are looking for a suitably qualified individual to join their Immunodiagnostics division. This role will be based in the filed and thus involves up to 90% travel. The successful applicant
- You will have a scientific background in biotechnology / medical devices or engineering
- You will have previous experience in servicing analytical equipment or equivalent applications specialist experience
- You will be customer focussed with a view to build strong relationships with clients
- You will have a driving licence and a willingness to travel for up to 90% of your time
- Plan and conduct installation of instruments at customer sites ensuring site surveys are completed ahead of installation.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) visits Undertake troubleshooting, support and repair
- Provide technical support for customers and colleagues outside of the UK (as and when required) and with the approval of the department manager.
- Support laboratory sales colleagues to develop business opportunities within their regions as-and-when required.
- Maintain an awareness of both ISO9001 & ISO13485 and their role within the quality management system.
- Maintain the required level of product knowledge on instruments and assays to enable our customers to be successful and share that expertise with internal and external customers.
To discuss this role further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.