Production TechnicianLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: DOESkills/Background: Industry experience, Production, ChemistryMy client, based in the Cambridgeshire area, is a well established Contract Manufacturing Organisation, working on the research,...
Skills/Background: Industry experience, Production, Chemistry
My client, based in the Cambridgeshire area, is a well established Contract Manufacturing Organisation, working on the research, development, and manufacture of Medical Devices. As my client experiences continued success they now seek a Production Technician to join their expanding Medical Device Production team.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor the role holder will ensure that all products are inspected, tested and processed in line with the company Quality Management System (QMS) under ISO13485 accreditation.
The main responsibilities of the role will be;
* Execute unit operations within the production process conducted under ISO level 7 clean rooms.
* Unit operations to include role duties such as; incoming material inspection, medical device assembly, preparation of process solutions and reagents for device functionality testing.
* Ensure all processes and product inspections are conducted in accordance with QMS procedures and appropriate documentation completed.
* Ensure the use of approved process materials and the use of validated and calibrated equipment.
To be considered for this role candidates should:
* Hold a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science or a related subject.
* Have some experience working in an industry based role within either the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry
* Candidates must have experience of working in a regulated environment (ISO standards)
Candidates will hold strong communication skills and be able to work effectively within a team in a rapidly changing environment. Attention to detail and a quality focus is essential to this role.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.