Support Supervisor Location: Speke, Liverpool Assignment Length: Fixed Term Contract 11 months Competitive Salary SRG Synergy have a fantastic opportunity to join a global...
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Assignment Length: Fixed Term Contract - 11 months
SRG Synergy have a fantastic opportunity to join a global biologics company on a seasonal basis.
Our client's site is the global centre of excellence for the production of Influenza vaccines. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.
As a Support Supervisor you would provide oversight and management to a team of manufacturing support operators and associated activities (i.e. facility cleaning & disinfection, waste management, gown stock control and management autoclave preparation and process execution & support).
Main role responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and manage the workload for a team of support operators based around commercial manufacturing.
- Line Management responsibility for the team, including setting performance objectives and regular reviews.
- To collaboratively work with all departments to ensure day to day management of the support processes, ensuring production goals are achieved.
- To ensure the necessary documentation for the activities carried out e.g. cleaning documentation, SOPs etc are accurate and correctly completed and that procedures are reviewed in a timely manner to identify improvement opportunities.
- Experience working in a cGMP environment from a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment.
- Proven capability to effectively lead large manufacturing teams.
- Good planning and time management skills to ensure the team complete all work safely and on time.
- Be able to influence at various levels within the organisation and to obtain support from other areas when required.
- Available to start on 3rd September 2018 and for the full 11 month contract.
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or email
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.