An opportunity for an experienced Bioassay Scientist to join a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation. Job Title: Bioassay ScientistDuration: PermanentSalary: up to £32500, depending on experienceLocation:...
An opportunity for an experienced Bioassay Scientist to join a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation.
Job Title: Bioassay Scientist
Salary: up to £32500, depending on experience
Location: North West
SRG are working with a global biopharmaceutical organisation who have a requirement for a Bioassay Scientist to join the Analytical Sciences Team.
*15% target bonus*Permanent health insurance
- Development and application of cell based potency assays to support several biological products, including AAV gene therapy vectors and monoclonal antibodies
- Leading the development and delivery of routine analytics to support product development
- Collaborate effectively through cross-functional teams
- Execute method qualification and validation protocols and assisting in associated report writing
- Performing trend analysis of routine testing and ensure test specifications are met
- Minimum qualification of BSc in relevant Biological Science or equivalent
- Experience in the analysis of Biomolecules
- Experience working to cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Experience of Cell Culture and Cell based assays (Potency assays/flow cytometry)
- Working knowledge of PCR, qPCR, ELISA, Western Blotting and Label free binding is desirable but not essential
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: , ELISA, Western Blot, , HCP, UV, HPLC (RP, SEC), GCMS, GMP, cGMP, Documentation, SDS-PAGE, Immunoassays, Western Blotting, SPR, BLI, qPCR, PCR, flow cytometry, biomolecules, biological sciences, molecular biology, immunoassays, label free binding, sanger sequencing, TCID50, cell culture, cell based assays, OOS, OOT, out of specification, out of trend, deviation, change control, CAPA, analytical science, routine analysis, bioassay
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.