Job Title: Analytical Chemist Location: Huddersfield Salary: Up to £16.41 an hour Contract: 6 Months SRG is working with a leading agrochemical company who...
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Salary: Up to £16.41 an hour
Contract: 6 Months
SRG is working with a leading agrochemical company who are seeking an experienced analytical chemist. As a Process Analyst you will support the generation and improvement of manufacturing processes on new and existing products.
Joining the Process Analysis Team the successful candidate will provide technical support to analytical technology projects to meet quality, productivity, cost and Health & Safety targets in line with agreed deadlines.
- Plan and perform chemical and physical characterisation of products to assist in resolving manufacturing process problems
- Develop and validate analytical methods to support process development
- Provide analytical and data support to experimental programmes to allow safe and effective trials of process modifications or scale-up studies
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or a relevant analytical scientific subject
- Strong understanding and experience of analytical techniques such as HPLC, NMR, GC-MS, XRD, LC-MS and UV-Vis
- Experience with method development and troubleshooting of analytical equipment
- Be familiar with working within an agrochemical industry
Apply online today or email your CV . To hear more about the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.