Senior QA Officer
A successful pharmaceutical manufacturer, in the Northumberland area, is looking for a Senior QA Officer to join their Quality department on a permanent basis.
The primary roles of a QA Officer is to perform batch sentencing and quality assurance activities. They will maintain operational quality systems and work according to cGMP standards.
- Carry out SAP transactions
- Sentence controlled intermediates and finished goods. These cover production and analytical review, deviation and change assessment
- Review cGMP cleanouts and ensure cGMP compliance through audit, review and monitoring
- Handle complaints, audit observations and co-ordinate annual reviews
- Responsible for all OQ approvals
- Perform OQ assessment of all non-conformances and deviations
- Liaise with different departments on quality issues
The successful candidate will have a Degree in a Science discipline with more than 5 years API experience. They will have a comprehensive understanding of cGMP guidelines and be able to demonstrate hands-on quality assurance experience from a previous role.
Candidates who come from an analytical background are preferred.
If this position sounds like the next step for you, apply now or contact Charlotte for more information.
0191 284 6768
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.