Support/Laboratory TechnicianSRG are working with a leading manufacturing company to help them find an Analytical Technician for a 6 month contract with a good chance...
SRG are working with a leading manufacturing company to help them find an Analytical Technician for a 6 month contract with a good chance of extension.
This role is perfect for a graduate with a strong understanding of chemistry and analytical techniques.
In this role you will:
- Carry out and report Quality Control Analysis as part of the QC Team
- Carry out a variety of lab based tasks to support the QC team and ensure the efficient operation of the department
- Calibration of lab equipment
- Assisiting with sample management
The successful applicant will:
- HND or degree qualified in Chemistry or a very closely related subject
- Previous placement or industrially gained laboratory experience would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a chemistry graduate looking to start their career in science.
Please apply online or contact Emma for more information.
Key Words: chemistry, analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, chemistry graduate, manufacturing, laboratory technician, lab technician, analytical technician
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.