LABORATORY TECHNICIANS TEMPORARY ROLES North East ScotlandAre you looking for short term work and are based in the Dundee or Moray area?Do you have good...
Do you hold some laboratory based skills ideally within either food/drinks or analysis? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the beverage industry working as a Laboratory Technician within the product development team?
My Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Food and Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products. Due to continued success my client is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their Product Development Team and assist with the formulation and preparation of development samples.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician role will be:
* Preparation of development samples, trial samples and raw material approval samples.
* Analysis of development samples, trial samples and raw material samples.
* Bottling and packing of samples and formulated products.
* Maintain laboratory equipment, laboratory cleanliness and consumables.
To be considered for the Laboratory Technician role you will have the following skills/experience:
* Laboratory based experience (E)
* Industry based scientific laboratory experience (D)
* Knowledge of food/beverage formulation, ingredients and processing (D)
* Accurate recording of technical data (E)
This role is on a temporary basis lasting for an initial 5 month period.
Candidates will be available immediately and as such should be based around the Hertfordshire area.
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.