QA Officer Permanent East MidlandsCompetitive salary & package Do you have experience working as a QA Officer or within QMS?Have you got GMP manufacturing?Role:The compliance...
Job Title: QA Officer
Contract: 9 Months
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to support batch release/disposition activities as they conduct preparations for Brexit. The QA officer will assist with the maintenance of quality systems in accordance with GMP/GDP requirements.
- Maintenance of quality systems, primarily the creation of QP declarations
- Support change management activities relating to Brexit and site compliance
- Compile Product Quality Review documentation and review for completeness and compliance to GMP regulations
- Support inspection readiness for Board of Health (BOH) and external auditors
- Educated to degree level in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and compliance/quality systems such as Trackwise QMS
- Familiarity with preparing or supporting QP declarations
- Ability to plan and organise own workload with excellent communication skills
Apply online today or email your CV . For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.