The Role Preparation of high quality, Chemistry manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources. Liaising closely with other internal personnel to...
StatisticianAnalytics ConsultancyPharmaceutical IndustryFull-time and part-time (Perm)Ireland & UK (onsite or homebased)SRG have partnered with a growing analytics consultancy company specialising in bespoke early phase biometrics services as well as innovative software for the pharmaceutical industry. We offer a fantastic opportunity for Statisticians with a couple of years of clinical trial experience to accelerate their career by working alongside some of the best clinical trial Statisticians in the industry and further develop skills by working on a variety of projects.About the role:
- As statistician you would be directly liaising with customers and you would be responsible for ensuring that a study design aligns with the objectives and complies with statistical principles and regulatory standards.
- You will be responsible for the development of statistical analysis plans (SAPs) addressing all study objectives, provision of quality assurance of statistical outputs and generation of analysis reports within customer budgets and timeframes.
- You will support a variety of study types, e.g. clinical trials (all phases), medical devices, real-world and epidemiology across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Preparation of study protocols and development of SAPs.Ensure the design and statistical methods are aligned with the trial's objectives.
- Manipulate, analyse and summarise study data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality.
- Accountable for the statistical results of the studies.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Perform any additional or other functions, within competence and within reason.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- Experience in statistical software packages SAS and/or R.Knowledge in study design and input into protocols.
- Ability to independently assess statistical programs and outputs for identification of correct/incorrect results.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY?For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact SABRINA ANDRESEN on +44 (0)203 096 4701 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701.
Fancy getting rewarded?We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.https://www.srg.co.uk/en/job-seekers/referral
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.