The Role:Supports workload in one or more ALIM regional leads and will be responsible for verification of information in final printed secondary packaging component artwork...
Statistical ProgrammerPermanentLocation: Belfast or home-basedSalary: Approx. £30-40,000 pr. annum
SRG are offering a great career - accelerating opportunity for a young Statistical Programmer for a growing analytics solutions company based in Belfast. We are looking for a bright talented programmer with a couple of years of experience who is keen to become part of a great team and gain experience in a range of different projects (clinical and non-clinical).
About the role
To be part of the expanding programming team, working alongside exceptional programmers in the delivery of customer projects. In the role of statistical programmer, you will be responsible for the development and validation of programs which comply with regulatory standards in the generation of outputs such as tables, figures and listings (TFLs) which summarise the statistical findings of a customer's study within agreed budget and timelines. Drawing on your experience, you will be expected to support a variety of study types including clinical trials (all phases), medical devices, real-world and epidemiology.
- Co-ordinate and provide programming input to projects.
- Design, develop, validate and maintain programs for the purpose of deriving analysis datasets and reports including tables, figures and listings of study data including outputs with low-mid level statistical elements.
- Production and review of SDTM and ADAM specifications and datasets.
- Creation of TFL shells and review of SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective.
- Completion and maintenance of relevant study documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of macros that are accessible and user friendly programs.
- Assist in improving/developing departmental processes, SOPs and documentation.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques, industry standards and participate in continuous professional development activities.
- Perform any additional or other functions, within competence and within reason.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- Experience in statistical software packages SAS and/or R.
- Ability to independently assess statistical programs and outputs for identification of correct/incorrect results.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- MSc or PhD in a subject with a high statistical and/or programming content.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science sectors.
- Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. GCP, ICH, CDISC, etc.
- Experience in handling medical data.
- Familiarity with data management procedures.
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.