Graduate Manufacturing Technician North EastSalary dependent on experienceA medical diagnostic company with an international reputation for the design, manufacture and support of diagnostic systems are...
Are you an expert in manufacturing/production and looking for a new opportunity?
Have you got experience of manufacturing within life sciences?
Do you have experience working in a cGMP environment?
Then we want to hear from you.
SRG are looking for several experienced Manufacturing Technicians to join a renowned life science company who are going through an exciting period of growth and development at this time.
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances.
- Working to cGMP regulations at all times.
- You will follow and review SOPs
- Confirming your work is aligned with the relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements.
- Ensuring all information that you record is accurate to ensure set deadlines are met.
- You will have an analytical mind and love solving problems.
- You will participate in continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- Contributing to internal and external audits
- Prior experience working in a similar role in a cGMP environment.
- Experience in the field of pharmaceuticals.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- You will be passionate about working within a busy team and achieving goals.
This role would be ideal for people with previous experience within production or manufacturing in a life science environment.
Are you prepared to challenge yourself and thrive in a role where you can assist the company in achieving their goals?
If you are passionate about life sciences and meet the criteria, please apply online or contact Emma.
Keywords: manufacturing, production, life science, biotechnology, biologics, pharmaceuticals, GMP, GxP, cGMP, pharmaceutical, chemistry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.