Title: Regulatory Administrator Entry levelLocation: Hull, East Yorkshire.Salary: £9.42Duration: 6 Months.Have you recently acquired your degree in Science, Maths or Law and looking for your...
Title: Regulatory Administrator - Entry level
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire.
Duration: 6 Months.
Have you recently acquired your degree in Science, Maths or Law and looking for your break into industry?
SRG are currently looking for an entry level, regulatory affairs administrator to join a global organisation based in Hull. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
As a Regulatory Administrator you will be working to support the business with a fantastic global project, aiming to slip stream the companies sectors ensuring correct process and procedures globally. You will be working within a cross functional department working with, but not limited to; Legal, Finance, Manufacturing and Quality across 55 markets globally.
- Update internal systems with key regulatory, scientific and legal documents.
- Work within a well-established regulatory team, working together to ensure a smooth role out of this slip stream process on a global scale.
- Communicate effectively with the business in other countries including, Australia, Asia and South America. Understanding their cultural difference to ensure these products can be marketed properly.
- Be educated to degree level within a Scientific, Mathematic or Law based subject.
- Good attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Able to understand cultural difference as you will be working with colleagues all over the world.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV .
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan Nightingale on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.