Job Title: Shift Analyst
Salary: £17.22 an hour
Contract: 4 Months
SRG is working with a leading agrochemical company who are seeking an experienced analytical chemist. Joining them as a Shift Analyst at their manufacturing plant in Huddersfield to you will support the shift-based Quality Control team.
Joining the Process Analysis Team the successful candidate will provide technical support to analytical technology projects to meet quality, productivity, cost and Health & Safety targets in line with agreed deadlines.
- Perform analytical testing of products to ensure compliance within quality control standards
- Working 12-hour shifts (06:00-18:00 and 18:00-06:00) including on-call duties
- Provide first line support for plant analysis such as troubleshooting issues with instrumentation or testing
- Conduct tanker sampling when necessary
- Educated to HND/degree level in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of working in a commercial laboratory with a range of analytical techniques, particularly chromatography, including LC, GC, HPLC and FTIR
- Ability to prioritise workload and operate autonomously
Apply online today or email your CV. To hear more about the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.