Production Technician (Healthcare)
£21,000 + Benefits
Permanent, London Based
Are you looking for a rewarding career within Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals?
Working in a key production role, you will assist with all aspects of the assembly, production and processing of Pharmaceutical and healthcare products under the in accordance with the quality assurance programme. This is an entry level role and previous experience in a pharmaceutical or Pharmacy environment is not essential.
You will assemble raw materials and ingredients into finished medicinal products and compounds assisting with the labelling and packaging of these finished products. You will proactively identify and replenish devices, compounds, ingredients and supporting materials to support the smooth running of operations. This includes checking of expiry dates on batch records.
The role will involve and proactive cleaning and disinfecting to reduce and control microbiological risk and sample contamination. The role requires accurate completion of paperwork, in line with company policies and GMP guidelines.To be considered for this opportunity you will need;
- Good general level of education, 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English, or equivalent working experience. A qualification in science or a scientific subject would be an advantage.
- Good communication (written and oral) skills are essential, so is a good level of numeracy.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a methodical way, ensuring accuracy in your work and when filling out paperwork.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing, production or process environment (Pharmaceutical, Food, Pharmacy, etc) working to strict guidelines or procedures would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to working and the ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment.
Please apply online for further information on the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.