SRG is working exclusively with company specialising in the development and manufacture of speciality polymers for a range of markets. As a result of continued...
An opportunity for a Research Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation.
Job Title: Research Analytical Scientist
Salary: Up to £25,000
Location: North West
SRG are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who as a result of continued success and expansion, are now looking for a Research Analytical Scientist responsible the development and validation of analytical methods.
- Development and validation of analytical methods by HPLC
- Testing of Inhalation devices and their formulations by NGI, ACI, Spray Pattern and Plume Geometry
- Ensuring analytical equipment is maintained and utilised correctly
- Maintaining accurate records and completing documentation
- Provide training to the analytical team in terms of documentation, analytical methods and troubleshooting issues
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent) with pharmaceutical experience
- Experience with HPLC, including development, transfer and validation of methods
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, inhalation, medical device, pharmaceutical, chemistry, analytical chemistry, analytical scientist, QC analyst, research and development, method development, method transfer, validation, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, COSHH, analytical equipment, calibration, troubleshooting
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.