General laboratory husbandry, maintenance of lab equipment, reporting of faults and working in a small and cohesive team of lab technician's Your background: Chemistry-based degree...
3 month fixed term contract
Full time, Mon-Fri, 36.25 hours per week
- To help our busy food and flavours manufacturing client through a busy period, and possibly extend to a permanent contract.
- To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to come from a laboratory background - ideally food science/manufacturing/production.
- You will have sound IT skills and be proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and also in-house databases. SAP would be advantageous.
- It would be helpful to have a current Forklift licence as there will requirement to move stock and supplies throughout the facility, though this is not essential.
- You will be a keen team-player, capable and reliable with an efficient and methodical approach.
- This role is offered initially on a 3 month fixed term contract basis with a view to extending or becoming permanent depending on both company and individual performance.
If you are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE and can travel to Haverhill, Suffolk then please review the role requirements as above and apply for this role by attaching your CV in Word.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.