HR and Health & Safety Administrative Officer Pharmaceutical Industry East Midlands Full-time, PermanentSalary up to £27,000 Per Annum (dependant upon experience) Role: Admin & HR...
Quality Specialist Contract or PermanentEast Midlands Attractive salary & packageRole:
- Providing technical solutions to product development teams and manufacturing using microbiological and sterilization theory and practice.
- Designing, validating and implementing sterilization processes taking in to consideration sterility assurance, fitness for use, product and packaging functionality and process compatibility.
- Providing support for manufacturing related sterilization operations, interacting with contract sterilisers and test facilities.
- Providing technical guidance on sterilization needs to Research and Development on new product development.
- Supporting manufacturing site environmental control programs by establishing trend reviews.
- Supporting manufacturing with Microbiological and Bioburden issues that may arise, during production.
- Responding to issues and assessing impact of changes to products, process and environment.Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent educated in a Life Sciences subject or relevant.
- Industry experience of Microbiological and Bioburden testing/dealing with issues preferably in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge or experience of Sterilisation processes.
- Experience of working with documentation review and management.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing facility would be highly desirable.
- Great communicator, with a proven track record of commercial experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.