QUALITY SYSTEMS TEAM LEADER - GLASGOW
SRG are recruiting for a Quality Systems Team Leader on behalf of our food manufacturing client based in Glasgow.
- Are you a quality assurance professional with experience working in Food Manufacturing and lead auditing experience?
- Do you have experience as a Lead Auditor?
If so we would love to speak to you about this dynamic position. This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead the Quality Systems team and ensure compliance across the business.
- The purpose of this role is to be the site lead for ensuring compliance against Quality Systems and Food Safety standards, including leading document control, internal audits, and supplier quality assurance.
- You will ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Be responsible for document control, responding customer enquiries and leading the internal audit schedule.
- Deliver against HACCP plans across the organisation ensuring compliance with legislation and industry standards.
- Ensure overall day to day management of Quality Management System (QMS) and the Quality Systems team to ensure a clear focus on Food Safety is maintained, ensuring continuous improvement and communication of requirements.
- Provide training to all employees as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will be degree qualified in a technical or food with science related subject with extensive experience in a food manufacturing environment.
You are also a lead auditor in ISO9001, FSSC22000 and/or BRC, and HACCP level 4 trained with the ability to deliver food safety training and a consistent track record of leading teams in problem solving non-conformances.
We are looking for someone with excellent prioritising skills and the ability to think logically and problem solve challenges. Supervisory or Management experience is desirable.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: food manufacturing, ISO9001, BRC, HACCP, QMS, Quality Systems
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.