A Compliance Technician is required to join a food manufacturing company in Birmingham area. The primary objective of the role is to provide technical compliance support to the site with emphasis on food safety and quality improvement. The salary range for this role is between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
- Responsible for all technical compliance with regards to hygiene, GMP, product quality and compliance
- Ensures that all aspects of product quality, safety, and assurance are measurably maintained
- Manage product safety and quality across the site by benchmarking, training, and effective auditing
- Ensures compliance with legislative and customer requirements across all QA, hygiene, packaging development and production
- Involved in development and maintenance of food safety systems
- Provides technical input in relation to NPD, e.g. product specifications, labelling
- Scientific background, preferably educated to degree level e.g. Microbiology, Chemistry, Bio Chemistry, or relevant science or Food Technology qualification
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 728 8451
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.