QA opportunity with a well-established and successful manufacturer of Home care products based in Greater Manchester.
Title QA Administrator Location Greater ManchesterSalary £20,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience)
SRG are currently working with a well-established, family run, specialist producer of home care products based in Greater Manchester. Exporting to over 75 countries worldwide, they have a range of recognisable home care brands and a history of ongoing success. They are currently looking to expand their technical team through the hire of a QA Administrator to monitor their quality systems at their busy & buoyant manufacturing facility in Greater Manchester.
Benefits: This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in Quality assurance to join a close-knit, family run business with the opportunity to grow into a senior figure within the technical team, deputising for the technical manager. Equally full training & support can be offered to a recent graduate with the desire to build a career within quality.
Role / Description
This position will be focused on monitoring the Quality Management systems onsite, with duties including:
- Managing the QMS covering manufacturing, quality & warehousing
- Carrying out internal audits
- Assessing raw materials & production processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintaining accurate quality records & compliance documentation relating to SDS, COSHH & HACCP.
- Assisting with QC & Product development
- A degree or similar qualification in Chemistry or a related field
- Proven experience within a quality environment on a chemical / food manufacturing site
- Strong knowledge of quality control and quality assurance systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal with the ability to influence others.
- Highly organised, confident, persistent & tenacious mind-set.
This position will also be open to recent chemistry graduates with no previous industrial experience as long as they have a genuine desire to build a career in this field and the right mentality.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, QMS, Chemistry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.