Quality Assurance Officer Steriles/Pharmaceuticals Permanent Location: Runcorn, Cheshire Competitive salary & benefits package, including attractive shift uplift Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional seeking...
Entry level opportunity for a recent chemistry graduate based near Chester - Full training provided
Title: QC Laboratory Technician Location: Chester Salary: £15,600 - Rising after initial probationary period SRG are currently working with a specialist producer of construction materials and coatings based in the Cheshire area. Having been established for nearly 50 years, they are currently looking to expand their technical team and have an opportunity for a QC Laboratory Technician that would be well suited to a recent College or University Chemistry graduate. Benefits: This will be a full time and permanent position that will be able to offer full training on the job being based within an experienced team of 5 Technicians & chemists. This will be an ideal opportunity for someone to start a career within the material chemistry field as previous experience will not be required. Role / Description Based within a busy material laboratory this role will be responsible for:
- Quality control testing of Thermoplastics, Epoxy, Methyl Methacrylate & Polyurethane based Products.
- Physical testing of products to determine characteristics such as Melting points, Viscosity & Luminescence.
- Assisting with Plant trials & ongoing R&D work.
- General Lab maintenance & upkeep.
- A-Level or higher qualification (degree) in Chemistry or a related subject i.e. Material science
- Previous experience will not be required as full training can be given.
- Strong work ethic with a genuine desire to learn.
- Eligible to work within the UK
This is a great entry level opportunity for someone looking to begin a career within the material science industry, being based with a well-established company who can offer training & support and a substantial increase in salary after an initial probationary period. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: Chemistry, Material, Technician, Entry level, QC, Quality Control
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.