Senior Supply Chain Manager - International (Product Launch Lead)The position is located in London, UK, and will report directly to the Director of International Supply Chain Management also based in London, UK.Permanent - Full TimeAttractive salary & package
- This position is responsible for leading supply aspects of launches and managing the on-going lifecycle of commercial products in the International region.
- This position works closely across functions (Commercial, Regulatory, Artwork, Quality, Production Planning, and Distribution) to ensure compliant and timely supply to the markets.
- New product launches: lead pharm ops launch team, variations & life-cycle management, projects & process improvements.
- Bachelors required, preferably in engineering or business/ Masters degree a plus
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to lead complex projects and manage timelines
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical supply chain and/or life sciences industry
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management principles
- Strong understanding of GMP and GDP regulations/requirements
- Experience with commercial launch and product lifecycle management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to bring creativity and energy to resolve technical, project or organizational challenges
- Process thinking and operational excellence skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in working with third party suppliers
- Flexibility and collaboration, as company and team are growing in a dynamic environment
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.