Analytical Scientst - Chemistry
€25,000 - €35,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Based in Central Ireland
Are you a talented analytical chemist with experience of analysing Pharmaceutical samples?
Would you like to work for a growing Pharmaceutical company in Ireland?
Working for a leading Pharmaceutical testing organisation, you will play a key role in the analysis of a variety of different samples, from Pharmaceutical companies. You'll play a key role in a busy team with responsibility for routine analysis, method development, method validation and problem solving of difficult or 'unusual' analyses. Typical analytsis will be on Chromatography such as HPLC and GC and will involve a variey of sample types such as Quality Control (QC) and stability testing
You will manage your workflow using a LIMS system, meet deadlines and demonstrate flexibility to accomodate changes in work streams. You may also be responsible for handling client technical enquiries as they arise. The laboratory must also be run to recognised safety standards and quality systems such as GLP / GMP. You will work on a range of client projects, presenting results in oral or written reports both internally and externally with clients.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you MUST have the following;
- A BSc, MSc, Mchem (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry with experience in an analytical laboratory
- Proven experience of analytical chemistry working with a range of modern instrumentation such as HPLC and more traditional/general analytical techniques.
- An understanding of method development and validation activities to GMP / ICH guidelines would be an advantage
- Working experience gained within a GMP, GLP or similar laboratory using Pharmacopoeia regulations for testing various sample types would be an advantage
- Working experience within Quality Control (QC) or exposure to commercial or contract testing would be an advantage.
There are a number of exciting projects currently ongoing and my client is looking for analytical chemists who want to work in a varied and fast paced contract environment. In return you will receive excellent training, a competitive salary and a fantastic amount of experience due to exposure to wide number of projects.The company are keen to welcome applications from Graduate chemists at all stages in their careerKey Words "HPLC, UPLC, GC, GC/MS, TLC, Analytical Chemistry, Graduate, GMP/GLP, Pharmaceutical, QC, Quality Control, Analyst, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Chemist, Stability, Degredation"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +442030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.