Packaging Technologist £18,000-22,000 plus benefits Gloucestershire The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food,...
Research Project Manager - Molecular Biology PermanentNorthern Ireland Attractive salary & packageRole:
- The role of the Research Project Manager post is to manage a program of biomarker and companion diagnostic projects.
- This post is based at the N.I facility and the Research Project Manager will utilise their knowledge and experience of basic/applied medical science and diagnostic development, combined with excellent organisational skills to deliver projects.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent level qualification) in a Life Sciences subject.
- Experience of product development in the field of molecular diagnostics.
- Experience of molecular science such as (DNA,RNA, QPCR, NGS, Microarray), and its application to diagnosis and treatment of disease, in particular in relation to biomarkers.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience within a role requiring effective communication skills (written, oral and presentational).
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications (to include Word, Excel and Outlook).If you are interested in the role and require more information please feel free to contact Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.