My client is looking for Final Signatory who is interested in Leading and manage a Compliance/Centralisation Team.The team is made up of promotional compliance specialists...
My client is looking for Final Signatory who is interested in Leading and manage a Compliance/Centralisation Team.
The team is made up of promotional compliance specialists and administrative support, which is responsible for review and approval of in-field team interactions with HCPs and HCOs, including high-cost in-field meetings as well as the Grants and Donations process for the UK Affiliate. Drive industry leading meetings and engagements between my client and the Healthcare Community, ensuring appropriate governance and policies are implemented and adhered to, and driving a culture of compliance.
- Manage the Compliance/Centralisation Team processes for review and approval of promotional and non-promotional activities and materials
- Provide guidance and leadership to line reports for all activities within the defined scope of the team within agreed timelines and according to company policy & process
- Support timely, accurate review and approval of materials in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice working in partnership with the Promotional Affairs Department
- Ensure that ABPI transparency reporting requirements are met according to the internal process
- Input to Compliance Steering Committee with non-conformance records originating from Centralisation Team
- Develop training program for Centralisation Team members
Qualifications & Competencies
- Higher professional qualification in a scientific or business discipline
- Strong leadership skills, ideally with line management experience
- Experience in Promotional Copy Review Approval
- Strong understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience of compliance process management, investigation and reporting.
- Ability to network both within and outside the organisation, and work across a matrix.
Please contact Gary Montgomery Via email at or can call me 07789878300 on if you would like to know more about this opportunity. Unfortunately, I cannot consider candidates outside the EU
Good Clinical Practice, FDA, MHRA, Training, SOP, Medical, Learning Partner,ABPI, Compliance,(ABPI) standards,promotional and non-promotional
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.