Scientific Events Project Specialist (senior) - med coms - Contract role (12 months) - Big pharma - Home-based, UK
Field-based (home-based in the UK or Ireland)
Full induction to be provided
Generous Rate based on application
The opportunity to have a high positive impact in a fast-paced Global Pharmaceutical company
Following our successful campaigns recruiting experts in medical communication to organise advisory boards and symposium for one of the biggest pharmaceutical company, a new opportunity has arisen. We are now looking for an experienced Medical Communication professional to take on the role of Scientific Events Project Specialist (senior).
The main objective of the role is to support the development, execution and management of assigned activities (e.g. Advisory Boards and Satellite Symposia) in relation to a publication plan for brands within a Franchise.
- To ensure the delivery and content for an Advisory Board, Satellite Symposia (or other designated activity), in line with the internal customer specifications
- Provide support to Expert Scientific Writers and Project Coordinators in the development and management of publication plans
- To initiate the project and determine scope
- Conducting briefing and initiating event approval
- Obtaining approvals, organizing and preparing invitations (faculty management)
- Preparing for the event (pre meeting preparation and management, including content in liaison with customer team)
- Supporting delivery of event and onsite management
- Producing meeting report and conducting follow up activitiesBuild plan and schedule agreement with the internal customer
- Arranging key internal and external customer meetings
- Tracking of the delivery of activities (including managing issues and risks) and supporting follow ups
- Supporting required approval processes for external expert contracts
- Support for all Event Governance processes including event approval processes
- Supporting required submission, compliance and approval activities, and ensuring compliance with publication processes and use of publication management tools
- Supports the management of the assigned publication or medical education in line with the agreed budget
- Supporting and managing as required external spend tracking (e.g. approvals, purchase orders, goods received)
- Supports adherence to associated compliance related activities and approvals (with internal customer taking accountability for compliance)
- Updates as required within approval / compliance tools (e.g. Zinc, GMA publication review process) & Data vision
- Supports continuous improvement in the process flow for developing publications and medical education, e. g. improved work-flow steps
Skills & background requirements:
- University level degree / Graduate degree, ideally in ScienceDegree in business, Communications, Humanities or equivalent
- Program and project management experience
- Robust experience of working with international Medical Communications for either an agency or in an internal role within the pharmaceuticals industry
HOW TO APPLY?Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 or email if you would like to know more about this opportunity. The role will only remain opened for a couple of days.Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712. About SRGAt SRG Clinical, we are Professional (we provide a professional service in a timely manner to add value to our candidates and clients), we are Specialists (covering nearly 70 years of Life Sciences Recruitment experience within our vertical markets ), we are Honest (we provide an honest and transparent service to both our clients and candidates: treating others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.) and we are Internationals (our team is made of UK and European nationals speaking 10 languages (English, Danish, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian and German)).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.