Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
Scientist - Cellular Reprogramming
Do you hold some industry experience working within Stem Cell Biology and in particular Cell Reprogramming? Are you looking for a permanent opportunity with a company undergoing continued success and future growth?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works on the Development, Manufacture and Supply of Stem Cell Products to a range of institutes. Such institutes can include academic researchers or industry based partners. They are a small company, but with great potential undergoing continued success and further expansion.
They are currently seeking a scientist with experience in PBMC Reprogramming to join their growing team, delivering key projects.
The main responsibilities of the Scientist - Cellular Reprogramming will be dependent on exact experience but will include:
- Reprogramming of PBMC's with episomal vectors
- Differentiation of Stem Cells (including neurones, cardiomyocytes and microglia)
- Stem Cell Culture
- Supervising of junior staff members
- Planning and management of projects
To be considered for the Scientist - Cellular Reprogramming you will have the following experience:
Cell Reprogramming Scientist:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Stem Cell Biology or related, or equivalent experience (E)
- Postdoctoral or industry experience in the Stem Cell field (E)
- Strong experience in reprogramming PBMC's with episomal vectors (E)
- Stem Cell Differentiation (D)
- Experience supervising junior staff members (D)
This role is available at different levels from Junior Scientist to Scientist or Senior Scientist. The essential criteria is Cellular Reprogramming.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a rapidly expanding company.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.