As a Quality coordinator, you will be working within the company's product quality department. This is a fantastic opportunity, providing development opportunities for someone who...
Job Title: Quality Systems Coordinator
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Very competitive salary and attractive benefits package
SRG are recruiting on behalf of a global speciality chemicals company who are leaders in their field. They are currently seeking a Quality Systems Coordinator to join them at their site in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will contribute to establishing a Quality Management System within the Technology Analytical Group. Providing full administrative support maintaining online Environmental Health & Safety, Lean and training systems.
- Conduct internal audits of regional QC laboratories to ISO 17025 standards
- Manage the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for sample tracking
- Maintain quality documentation including calibration/maintenance schedules of equipment
- Utilise Lean Manufacturing tools in implementing continuous improvement to the processes, workflows, or systems to maximise resource efficiency
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of working to ISO standards such as 17025, 9001 and IATF 16949
- Previous experience with quality management systems and relevant software packages e.g. LIMS, SharePoint
- Technical report writing skills
To find out more please apply online with your most recent CV or contact Tolu Kuforiji directly on 0161 8682248 or .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.