Research Team Leader - Additive Manufacture, Chemicals
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Highly competitive salary & benefits package, dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company in the UK who are seeking an experience Research & Development Team Leader to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Leading innovation & development within the field of Additive Technology, the successful individual will oversee a small team of around 5 scientists driving identification research, testing and pre-production activities within the department.
As a technical expert in the field of additive chemistry/ceramics, you will also stay at the forefront of emerging technologies, materials and processes to ensure continuous improvement within the organisation.
- PhD qualified in Material Science or a related field, or equivalent industrial experience
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing and/or ceramics technology
- Strong project management skills, ensuring delivery within given timelines
- Effective problem-solver, presenting innovative solutions where required and communicating with both internal & external audiences
- Prior people management/supervisory experience with knowledge of workforce planning.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.