Laboratory Analyst/Assistant Worthing - West Sussex
Are you a recent science graduate looking for some experience? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company?
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant to join the team in Worthing. In this role, you will carry out routine laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
As a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant you will:
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers, and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams.
- Develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team.
- Accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
- Generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
- Work in a team with flexible approach
- Good communication skills Planning and organising required together with report writing.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent in Chemistry or similar discipline
- Able to work in a team with a flexible approach
- Self-motivated and confident
- Good communication skills, planning and organising
- Experience in physical testing, stability testing, impurity testing
- Experience in HPLC, Karl fisher, dissolution
Note: you must not have an allergy to penicillin
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.