Title: Graduate Development Chemist Salary: £18,000 £23,000 Dependant on experience Location: Merseyside SRG is working a very well established business whose growth has been driven...
An opportunity for a Research and Development Scientist to join a global medical device organisation.
Job Title: R&D Scientist
Duration: 2 year contract with possibility of extension
Location: North West
SRG are working with a global medical device organisation who have a requirement for a R&D Scientist to join their development centre in the North West.
- Leading the planning and execution of product activities to ensure testing, processes, methods and validation exercises meet best practice
- Develop and validate new analytical test methods to support stability testing programme
- Supporting the initiation of stability studies and completing associated testing
- Producing, reviewing and approving R&D laboratory test data
- Troubleshooting issues and leading investigations and documentation of laboratory incidents (Deviations, OOS, Non-Conformances)
- Ensuring compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and H&S procedures
- BSc in Chemistry or related scientific field
- Strong experience within Medical Device/Pharmaceutical laboratory
- Working knowledge of cGMP/GLP and understanding of compliance with FDA and European regulations relating to quality systems
- Experience in test method development and validation is essential
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, GLP, good manufacturing practice, good laboratory practice, deviation, OOS, out of specification, medical device, pharmaceutical, stability, HPLC, ICP, UV-VIS, test method, analytical scientist, method development, method validation,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.