An opportunity for a Research and Development Scientist to join a global medical device organisation.Job Title: R&D ScientistDuration: 2 year contract with possibility of extensionSalary:...
An opportunity for a Research and Development Scientist to join a global medical device organisation.
Job Title: R&D Scientist
Duration: 2 year contract with possibility of extension
Location: Cheshire, North West
SRG are currently working with a global medical devices organisation, who have are currently looking for an R&D Scientist to join their Centre of Excellence in the Cheshire area.
As an R&D Scientist you will be working within a controlled laboratory quality system and in accordance with GLP/GMP procedures. Lead and plan the execution of Skin Care product related activities within the R&D laboratories, to ensure testing, processes methods and validation exercises conform to internal procedures. Develop and validate new analytical R&D methods to support stability testing programs.
- Supporting the initiation of Skin Care product stability studies and completing associated testing at scheduled timepoints.
- Developing and validating new Analytical R&D test methods to support stability testing programs.
- Troubleshoot issues and drive closure of actions in a timely manner to maintain compliance and validation within the Shared Services R&D Laboratories; leading the investigation and documentation of laboratory incidents such as; Deviations, OOSs & non-Conformances.
- Draft, review and approve analytical technical documents; protocols for test method validations and for laboratory testing, R&D test reports.
- Provide technical support in the evolution of new materials.
- Ensure compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and site environmental, health & safety procedures.
- Be educated to BSc or equivalent within a scientific setting.
- Previous experience working within a Pharmaceutical, Medical devices setting,
- Comfortable with analytical techniques such as HPLC.
- Developed and validated analytical methods to GMP regulations.
- Ability to demonstrate calm objectivity in a pressurised, results driven environment, whilst successfully dealing with often changing and competing priorities.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Daniel Nightingale () . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, GLP, good manufacturing practice, good laboratory practice, deviation, OOS, out of specification, medical device, pharmaceutical, stability, HPLC, ICP, UV-VIS, test method, analytical scientist, method development, method validation,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.