Technical Support - Immunodiagnostics
West Midlands - Permanent full time position
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you a life scientist with a working knowledge of immunoassays such as ELISA? Are you looking for a position where your laboratory knowledge and troubleshooting ability will be utilised without having to work extensively in the lab (approximately 10% of this role is lab based)? My client is a successful multinational biotechnology company specialising in in-vitro diagnostics and are looking to expand their technical support team.
The successful applicant
- You will be degree educated in Life sciences with a sound knowledge of immunology
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have had laboratory experience either as part of an extended university project or an industrial placement year
- You will have an enthusiasm to discuss scientific data and ideas to third parties in a professional manner
- You will form part of a larger technical support group and communicate both internally and externally to find solutions to technical problems
- You will investigate complex and non-complex technical queries
- You will create technical reports and bulletins in order to support departments within the company
- You will perform alpha-site testing of new products prior to launch;
- You will conduct relevant research on competitor products and continually update your own knowledge base by reading relevant literature and obtaining material from other sources
This is a great opportunity for a life scientist to be able to utilise their knowledge and understanding in order to benefit clinical use of in-vitro diagnostic tools. To discuss the role further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.