Job Title: Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer / Multi skilled / Multi-skilledLocation: Wigan, Greater ManchesterSalary: £30-40K Days DOEWe are looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer who has...
Job Title: Design Engineer / Mechanical Design / Process DesignLocation: Runcorn, CheshireSalary: £30-40K DOEWe are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a growing Chemical Manufacturing company based in Runcorn. You will be working closely with the Design Manager on a variety of Product / Process improvement projects, within the UK and Overseas. Role Details:
- Generate 2D and 3D CAD drawings / models / designs
- Generate P+IDs and Plant Layout schematics
- Internal and external supplier liaison in relation to materials, parts and projects
- Commissioning and Validation support
The Role offers an excellent Salary and Benefits Package that you would expect from such a company.Qualifications / Requirements:
- Mechanical / Design Engineering qualification(s)
- Process Industry experience
- Experience of Process, Pipework (metal and plastic) and Machinery design and development
- Computer Literate - CAD packages + MS office, MS Project etc.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2217If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.Keywords: Mechanical / Design / Chemical / Process / Pipework / Layout / Machinery
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.