The Fermentation Group Manager will be responsible for budgetary and strategic input into senior management for the group. They will provide a source of knowledge...
Competitive Package (DOE)
Are you an experienced fermentation specialist? Are you looking for a challenging role with an innovative and exciting business?
An organisation at the forefront of biotechnology development based in the North East are looking to recruit a Fermentation Scientist to work within their fermentation group. The business focus on furthering the development of biotechnology and this role would involve working across multiple projects focussing on utilising your fermentation knowledge and experience to help the development of a range of processes.
This individual will:
- Provide specialist fermentation development knowledge
- Work across a range of platforms within fermentation
- Set up and monitor microbial fermentation processes
- Dependent on the experience of the individual they may work within the group working on microbial fermentation processes or act as technical lead for the development of fermentation processes
- If the individual has extensive experience within fermentation they will then be involved in the technical leadership for process development
The successful Fermentation Scientist will have experience of upstream process development and optimisation, working with bioreactors and involved in primary cell recovery techniques in an industrial environment. Practical experience in any of the following would be beneficial but not essential: rotational scale-down, steady state fermentation, fermentation process control, C1 gas fermentation, microbial physiology.
If you are an experienced Fermentation Scientist looking for your next opportunity in the North East, please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kimberley on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.