Title: Particle Sizing Analyst.
Location: Dartford, Kent.
Duration: 2 Year contract.
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Particle Sizing Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical organisation that research into new drug delivery technology and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products. They have 33 locations across five continents producing more than 70 billion doses for nearly 7000 customer products.
As a Particle Sizing analyst you will be supporting the organisation with the technical transfer of archaic Malvern particle sizing methods onto newer systems. You will be working independently to ensure these methods are successfully transferred without causing too much disruption to the day to day testing within the laboratory.
- Review, approve and report data generated by other analysts for QC release.
- Write and execute method development and validation protocols and reports for Particle sizing analysis (PSA), DSC and HPLC.
- Ensure all analyses are conducted in accordance with company GMP and EHS procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems on all pieces of equipment.
- Support with equipment PQ and routine qualification.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific/analytical subject.
- Solid understanding of Particle Size Analysis techniques including Malvern.
- Experience performing Method development and validation protocols, especially on PSA.
- Ideally have experience working within a GMP laboratory.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 0161 868 2205 and ask for Dan Nightingale.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.