Automation & Controls Engineer Hertfordshire Pharmaceutical ~£50k DOEMy client is a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are currently undergoing a large number of projects in their...
Job Title: Automation Technician
Location: Bracknell, near Reading
Contract: 12 Months
Salary: Up to £22,000 dependent on experience
Do you have an interest in automation and hands-on mechanic applications? Would you like to work with industrial scale robots
SRG is recruiting on behalf of a global-leading agrochemical company who produce a vast range of crop protection products including fungicides, herbicides and insecticides.
They are currently seeking an Automation Technician to support the critical function of th automated system of their formulation robot as it formulates and tests hundreds of turf, amenity and potential crop protection products a day.
- Maintain the automated system ensuring it is continuously operational
- Plan workload, scheduling operations within the robot facility
- Maintain data quality, understanding output and responding to customer requirements
- Educated to GCSE or completing an apprenticeship in Automation, Engineering, Mechanics or a relevant subject
- Interest and experience in hands-on automation or mechanic applications with a desire to fix things
- Evidence of good mathematical skills
- Willingness to learn new skills in automated technology
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply online today! For more information on the role please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 ().
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.